Georgia’s Title IV-E Prevention Plan is a plan that the state of Georgia must submit to the federal government in order to seek reimbursement for prevention services under the Family First Act.
The plan has two components- the narrative plan and the pre-print. The narrative plan describes how Georgia will implement prevention services under Family First. The pre-print specifies the policies that support this work and meet the regulatory requirements.
The sections included in the narrative plan are:
- Eligibility and Candidacy Identification
- Title IV-E Prevention Services (Service Description and Oversight)
- Child Specific Prevention Plan
- Monitoring Child Safety
- Evaluation Strategy and Waiver Request
- Child Welfare Workforce Training and Support
- Prevention Caseloads
- Assurance on Prevention Program Reporting